GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Raddicted

1. Raddicted

Golf MkV FORZA 2 Live group

I'm sure there is already a thread but I didn't search. Is there a group we can all race and hangout in? If not we need one asap!
  2. Raddicted

Sony announces new amazing global technology!!

LMFAO, classic. :lol: And it's so good I don't care if it's a repost. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of
  3. Raddicted

75% of new car sales in US have negative equity attached

I knew it was high but not that high! As we all know, obviously not the smartest financial decision and should be avoided as much as possible, but who on here has been guilty of this in the past for whatever reason? I know I have. I took a $6K ass-raping on an Audi. But I couldn't keep it any...
  4. Raddicted

Bale vs Bill O'Reilly

The best Bale vid I'v seen. Hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbz6-7c_7Hk
  5. Raddicted

Obama slaps $500K max on salaries for failed bank execs *business not politics*

A-fucking-men. And I still think that is too high a reward for failure. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090204/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bailout_executive_pay
  6. Raddicted

Prince of Persia - Xbox 360

Has anyone play this on 360 yet? Any good? I'm a big fan of the series but I'm hearing mixed reports on this new one.
  7. Raddicted

The Big Three...

The Big 3 bailout. What's your opinion? I assume everyone on here is aware of the current domestic automobile crisis with the "big 3" corporations. After watching the deliberations on CSPAN I have mixed feelings about this issue right now. Do we let free market economics prevail and let them...
  8. Raddicted

Best hockey game on 360

Any ice hockey fans out there? I'm still playing NHL2K7 which is a classic but I'm thinking of an upgrade soon. I hear great things about both NHL2K9 and NHL09. I have always preferred the 2K series over the EA games but does anyone have any feedback on either one?
  9. Raddicted

Lehman Bros. stock plummets 94% - friend loses over 2 million!

Hopefully nobody on here holds Lehman stock. My friend is an investment banker for them and he just found out he may lose his job this week. Apparently a lot of the management didn't know just how bad it was until it was made public. He just lost over $2,000,000 in his stock account and could...
  10. Raddicted

Who's the greatest band ever?

I know we always see the usual suspects at the top of the list: Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Floyd etc etc. But if you had to pick just one, who would you say is the greatest band ever? I'm going against the grain and picking Genesis. :thumbsup:
  11. Raddicted

Any online poker players on here?

I play at Full Tilt Poker. Nothing too serious, just for fun. $1/2 or $2/4 No-Limit Holdem is my game. It still blows my mind watching the online pros play. The amount of money they throw back and forth is crazy. I saw Brian Hastings win $350,000 in less than 2 hours last week. He is a 20yo...
  12. Raddicted

MY09 WRX Official Release - 265hp + 244tq

For any Subaru fans out there. Just found out this today. 265 hp (up from 224 hp) 244 tq (up from 227 tq) New Sport Tuned Suspension Standard Aero Kit STi front grill and rear spoiler 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds Still only a 5MT though (should have been 6MT). But a huge improvement overall. This...
  13. Raddicted

Anyone played Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360 yet?

The first game on Xbox was a classic. Is this one good?
  14. Raddicted

What do you do to pay the bills?

I noticed that there seems to be a very high number of younger guys on here driving nice new sports hatches. I have nothing against that of course and kudos to those that work hard to fund their passions. But I was wondering, what does everyone do on here to pay the bills?
  15. Raddicted

No wonder why Porsche can buy up VW/Audi and anyone else they choose!

By far the most profitable car company in the world. Not surprising when you look at the price of their damn options. :rolleyes: http://www.leftlanenews.com/report-porsche-profits-28000-per-car.html