GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scbastv

Arkham City

I also find myself addicted to this game... I have a problem with sitting down to play it for x amount of time which seems to keep turning into x+ amount of time... Just finished whipping the Joker's ass last night...
  2. scbastv

What was your last car?

lol...YOU STOLE MY SIG!!!!...LOL:thumbsup:
  3. scbastv

oval newbie....

hmmm... thats all...just wanted to see where i stood in this.:D
  4. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

personally...im a shoe HATER! while plenty look fine...id rather be barefoot 24/7 so if im not at work or ridin my bike...its flip flops for me...year round...rain or shine...hot or cold...
  5. scbastv

My pet peeve is ...

My pet peeve is stupid people...regardless of what the exact thing theyre doing at that moment is...such as the idiot who drove for 15 miles this morning with his turn signal on...:mad0259:
  6. scbastv

Bender's Rules for the VS Forum.

im guessin youre the type when goin swimming there is no such thing as sticking just a toe in to test the water...full on CANNONBALL!!!!!
  7. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

:drool: color?
  8. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

The Unofficial "Official Ban List" 1. jamestech 2. harddrivin1le 3. Anyone who starts a thread asking "which ecu tune is the best" 4. Anyone who starts a thread asking "which intake is the best" 5. Anyone who starts a thread with a dumb question w/o searching first 6. Anyone who starts a thread...
  9. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

true...these are just the names i can think of right now that id put on there... i figured between you, bender and diego the blanks i left would have been filled pretty quick!
  10. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

The Unofficial "Official Ban List" 1. jamestech 2. harddrivin1le 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
  11. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

whether youre THAT guy or not...on a serious note...if you decided something is not good for you or is not what you want and decide to quit AND actually do so...then a congrats to you is in order.
  12. scbastv

Off-Topic Chat

buy ONLY if its either am or pm...nothing inbetween...that is strictly forbidden this is on my list of rules to live by...
  13. scbastv

Bender's Rules for the VS Forum.

STANDING :clap:
  14. scbastv

The "I love my GTI and Don't Care if it's not faster than a Camaro SS Club" Club

lulz... im all over this! consider me a FULLY supportive member!!!
  15. scbastv

What's your favorite tv show

you know Diego...with the tone of some of your posts on here...i can TOTALLY see that being a favorite show of yours!...:D
  16. scbastv

What's your favorite tv show

Burn Notice, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy...all tied for my favorite.
  17. scbastv

The Funny/WTF Picture and Video Thread (SFW...for now)

WOW!...im impressed...
  18. scbastv

Other Cars

VERY well known shop around here for making cars turbo and doing it right! good choice...im sure its nasty gettin the work done there :thumbsup:
  19. scbastv

What was your first car?

1990 sunbird convertible...limited turbo edition... not too bad actually...