GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PeeLo801

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

subscribed just cause i'm in a similar situation at this point in my life. Love the different viewpoints and feedback from this thread!
  2. PeeLo801

Rest of America: get ready to suffer through CA Emissions standards

It would only count as a fail if I was trying to succeed at something and if I had an agenda, neither of which applied to my post. I merely wanted to share an article that I thought car enthusiasts across America would feel inclined to know about. Even if it wasn't about 91 octane, there are...
  3. PeeLo801

relax man, it was a headliner title to grab people's attention. And please, scare a bunch of car enthusiasts? :rolleyes: I honestly could care much less
  4. PeeLo801

Looks like the rest of the U.S. will soon have to abide by the same strict emissions standard as California. I wonder how this will impact the car aftermarket industry. Here's the link to the article...
  5. PeeLo801

Do most of you have to work on Monday December 31?

Counselor at a state university so we've been off since the 21st and return on Jan 2nd (though I took time off til the 7th).
  6. PeeLo801

Hyundai/Kia Overstates MPG ratings - Affected Vehicle Owners to be Compensated

Not sure (honestly didn't read all of it), but these customers will be compensated for the life of the vehicle from what I understand.
  7. PeeLo801

Hyundai/Kia Overstates MPG ratings - Affected Vehicle Owners to be Compensated

"Procedural errors at Hyundai’s testing operations in Korea led to incorrect fuel economy ratings for approximately 600,000 Hyundai vehicles sold between 2010 and 2012. As part of our corrective actions, we plan to reimburse you for additional fuel costs incurred to date, and in the future...We...
  8. PeeLo801

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy III

I changed it to apply to cars because I feel the same way about people bashing on the GLI just because they have a GTI. :D
  9. PeeLo801

Please help, guys! Damsel in distress over here.

Can you honestly tell us that you never came across this thread the entire time since she posted and not suspect that it was about you? :D Congrats and happy 21st btw!
  10. PeeLo801

Jeremy Clarkson reviewing MK6 Jetta in 30 seg.

wow I didn't realize the GTI lacked this. I actually really love this feature because my gf gets cold so much easier than i do so this comes in really handy under those circumstances.
  11. PeeLo801

Jeremy Clarkson reviewing MK6 Jetta in 30 seg.

:fighting0030: Dang some of you have some strong feelings against the GLI. I understand the inherent bias since this is a golf forum, but sheesh some of you are talking about the jetta like it's a disfigured and disowned step-child of a step-mother your dad left your mom for. I won't deny that...