GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KOA789

A whole new world

In 15 years of driving I've owned 1 truck. It was a 1991 S10 with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine. It was my first car and a hand me down. With no A/C, no radio, and a blown engine at 200k miles 3 months after I got it, I got rid of it and started my love affair with fast cars and fast bikes. In...
  2. KOA789

2015 Mustang pricing announced

http://blog.americanmuscle.com/2015-mustang-pricing-released-gt-v6-ecoboost/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fbpost5202014mmdsweeps Not bad. Slightly more expensive then the current car for a lot more tech and performance. I think the EcoBoost, while having a terrible name...
  3. KOA789

1962 Chevy II

Well, got a great deal on this bad boy, and decided to add it to the family. Straight body, straight frame, nice interior, 327 with a mild thumper cam and camel hump heads. It's running a 750 Edelbrock double pumper right now, but a 500 is on the way as well as a short runner intake manifold...
  4. KOA789

Galaxy S4 vs HTC One

Well, after waiting a whole month for Verizon's announcement on the 22nd, hoping they would get the HTC One, and being disappointed with the fact they didn't even mention anything about it, I decided to not leave VZW and instead just get the S4. I can not believe how amazing this phone is. It...
  5. KOA789

2012 S302 vs. 2005 S281 vs. 2013 V6 Vert

So, this is what I drive right now. It's a 2011 GT with some mods. I've been itching for a new car lately, and I've run into a dilemma. I can either trade my GT in for a 2011 S302, keep the 2011 and get an 05 Saleen S281, or keep the 2011 and get a 2013 V6 convertible. This is the S302. It's...
  6. KOA789

3 Mustangs

A buddy of mine and I met up with his long time friend tonight who owns a 1967 GT500E built by what used to be Unique Performance before they went belly up with the whole title washing fiasco. Mods on my GT are RTR wheels, RTR body kit, Eibach ProSystem, BMR Panhard bar, Ford Racing tune, 3"...
  7. KOA789

2012 ZL1 vs. 2013 GT500

What do you guys think? Current king of the hill vs. the upcoming GT500. 580hp, 184mph top speed, 3rd generation magnaride, fat tires, advanced stability control and launch control vs. 650hp, 202mph top speed, Billstien electronic dampers (2 mode), same size tires as the 2012 model, revised...
  8. KOA789

My 5.0

Well, in the past two weeks I did some mods to my 5.0. Car is running like a charm and it handles amazing. I don't beat it on it too and I usually average about 21mpg between fill ups. The only factory options are HID + security package and 3.73 rear and it's a premium package so it has the...
  9. KOA789

Golf R

Spotted this bad boy today while driving around. LED tails and no amber markers in the front, plus a DSG, so it's a Euro-Spec model obviously just doing some hot weather testing here in AZ.
  10. KOA789

Captain Morgan Bracketmaster

My girlfriend is doing a promotion for Captain Morgan on Spike.com. Please for the love of God go and vote for her so she can win the Bracketmaster thing, and in turn I can win as well lol. Go to http://www.spike.com/bracket/captain-morgan and click on Bracket and vote for Kelly in the South...