GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DSF767

Windows 8 Discussion

When in desktop mode Windows Key + X is your best friend, it will bring up applications like Command Prompt and your run menu. I use it very often.
  2. DSF767

Chevy Cruze, I want one

I had one for a rental when I was in Florida, it was the leather and I have to say it was one of the smoothest cars I've ever been in for the first time no adjustment period to get used to it at all. The interior fit and finish was not a GTI but overall very high quality and I loved driving it.
  3. DSF767

Shipping Wheels

I am shipping a set of wheels/tires across the county today MA to CA and I can tell you its not cheap. I have a feeling when that article was written a few years ago when fuel was cheaper. I packaged myself and to do it right you have to pay, but its well worth it to package correctly as you...
  4. DSF767

Issue's with the GF's Car Thoughts?

So about a month ago (after a visit to the dealership for an oil change and tire rotation) my GF's car has started to have a problem. When she is going at speed (30+) and makes a sweeping left turn and the wheel is at like 10 or 11 o'clock you get a bad vibration. The car is a 2011 Elentra and...
  5. DSF767

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

I would also be interested to see what a lease on an MR would look like if the price was anything like this I would highly consider trading in my mk6 for an MR. I might look into this...
  6. DSF767

Need a good used car for less than 10k.

I just helped put my GF into a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. We found her a CPO with 11k with all the bells and whistles (leather, bluetooth phone and audio, moon roof, heated front and rear seats) its a nice little car. Cost her 16k but bear in mind this was a limited like I said with that extra stuff...
  7. DSF767

New Xbox reveal today at 12pm CST

Like I said happened to me twice in 2 years, maybe bad luck. I agree its not a huge problem but it really is the principle of the thing that bothers me the most. If I pay 60 bucks for a game and I want to play it offline I should have that right. Not to mention the military protecting the...
  8. DSF767

You have to think PS online will be getting alot better with them having everyone pay this time around simmliar to what Microsoft did. They will now have money to build up the service.
  9. DSF767

I have always been Xbox 360 over PS3 (even though I do own both). The thing that bothers me the most is the always online thing. twice in the past 2 years have I had storms that took out power/internet for over 4 days. I have a generator for power and I always caught up on single player stuff to...
  10. DSF767

New (Used) Car for the Fiance

I know a lot of my WRX/STI buddies talk about ringland failures. I think this is further hurt by ones that have been tuned/modded/beaten on. FYI it might be hard to find a clean 05 that has not really been beaten on badly, but overall I think they are reliable just make sure to do your homework...
  11. DSF767

F40

Wow, Here is the story: http://www.zero2turbo.com/2013/05/ferrari-f40-wrecked-by-mini-van-in.html Looking at the picture that is most def that same F40 in the video from TFL. that guy had a bad run after he got two nice features on the web and in video. I feel bad for the F40, will more then...
  12. DSF767

F40

Funny, was just watching some TheFastLaneCar on YouTube and I 99% sure (wheels and licence plate) that its the same F40. The Video is only about 4 days old so timing couldn't be better. w_nFmlseVZc
  13. DSF767

Whats your occupation?

Network & Systems Administrator
  14. DSF767

Old Man Take a Look at My Life - These Tiguan Seats Suck Balls

Maybe contact someone like Katzkin to find an interior place around you, maybe you can get the Katzkin covers but have them customized by the interior shop to add a bit more padding. :iono:
  15. DSF767

What about titles

So I PMed you the auto check with a link to take a look at it yourself. I was jsut looking over it once again. looks like this car has already had 6 owners which seems like a crazy number. For the rest of you here is the autocheck on the car...
  16. DSF767

What about titles

Really no difference at all, I think some states call it one and others call it the other. Like I said if you have the VIN PM me and I will run an auto check on it.
  17. DSF767

What about titles

Means the car was totaled but then someone bought it (eaither from the insurance company or at an auction) and they rebuilt the car to be street legal. Looking at NADA a clean retail for this car would be ~$12,000 http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2000/Honda/S2000-4-Cyl-6-Spd/Roadster-2D/Values...
  18. DSF767

Volkswagen GTI Design Vision Has 503 HP, 0-62 MPH in 3.9 Seconds

Wow, that interior is just stunning love the seats and steering wheel.
  19. DSF767

Helping GF Buy a Car, Bait and Switch?

It is on a new car but if you buy it used and not CPO you only get the remainder of the 5yr/60,000 the 10yr/100,000 does not transfer. If you get it CPO the 10yr/100,000 stay as well as 10yr roadside. I will call Hyundai and ask about it thanks for the advice all.