GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 07mkvgti

1. 0

Need a Big Favor

Hey guys. Me and my friends performed in Boston on Indie Ambassador. I'm playing guitar and singing, and the rapper is my friend Tha Jist(Muy), and the other singer is my buddy Dark Blue(Gabe). Please like the video and comment on youtube. thanks for your support...
  2. 0

Oh no.....

:facepalm:
  3. 0

Verizon Reps on the forum?

Can any Verizon reps help me? i have a few questions
  4. 0

John Mayer Live On Fuse Tonight at 9

God i hope they stream this on their website. what a let down if they don't. someone please rip this and torrent it if they can. it's going to be amazing.
  5. 0

My South Florida International Auto Show Pictures

Here ya go. pix were taken with my cell
  6. 0

Weird Package

Strangest thing happened today. on my way to school, my mom calls me and she says that a package came at the house today. no business name on the paper that was attached to the box, but it does say, gift: mens shoes, and it says the charge is worth $469. it's addressed to me, but i did not order...
  7. 0

INCUBUS!!

so i just wanted to let everyone know, that i got tickets to the Incubus concert on Aug 16th. 4th row baby! anyone who is a huge fan like me, can understand why i'm so excited, and if you've ever been to an incubus concert, you know why it's so special.
  8. 0

Rap songs gone rock

everyone post song that you know where rap, and now have rock remixes, with the name of the group that covered it.
  9. 0

CD's to download.

just wondering if they can suggest any good cd's to download. please let us know the genre of the cd also. just in case lol
  10. 0

ipod video converter

Hey guys. i just got a new ipod video and i was wondering what program you all use to rip dvd's so they can be put on the ipod
  11. 0

***Transformers on Blu-Ray Sept 2, 2008***

YEEEEAAA!!! Can't Wait!
  12. 0

Gunther Volkswagen South just robbed!

not sure what exactly happened just yet, but Gunther VW was just robbed 5 min ago. i'll try and post more info later. hopefully no dubs got into the hands of the wrong people.
  13. 0

Deal or No Deal

Well, i've come across a great deal. this deal being an R34 Skyline GTR for $30,000. i would sell the GTI and make the GTR a my DD/Project Car. does anyone agree with doing this, being that the Skyline R34 is my favorite. :respekt:
  14. 0

Windows XP Service Pack 2

Does anyone know where i can find it? downloaded something titled that from download.com.
  15. 0

Smileys

can we get more smiley's on here? i went on another website, evowned.com and saw theses. they're great http://forums.evowned.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001 supergay and overkill are hilarious. and turning gay. and the monkies lol