GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by glory

1. G

The Official Photography Thread!

I have to agree with trev. I love my manfrotto.
  2. G

Very nice beetle!!
  3. G

Played around with low light/night shots at the lake a little while ago. Still learning how in these situations but enjoy. CnC welcome. Sundown_Sandhill by glory10299, on Flickr Firepit by glory10299, on Flickr Dock_Lighting by glory10299, on Flickr
  4. G

Couple of pics I took at a local car show. Playing around and still trying to learn. Comments welcome Talyor's Mercedes 2 by glory10299, on Flickr Lotus by glory10299, on Flickr
  5. G

Photography Challenge

I vote 09vdubgti Sent from the White north with magic
  6. G

I like the 7100, it has enough functions and its powerful enough to keep me learning and exploring for years to come. I had a 5100 before and enjoy this much more. Don't have any experience with the 70D.
  7. G

Doing more research on the two lenses the mention of the Nikon 70-200mm f/4 came up. It's priced at the same point as the sigma but requires a tripod collar ($200) so puts it up to the Tamron price. It seems to show good quality and be a sharp lens, but only does up to f4. Also, reading up on...
  8. G

Thinking of getting a telephoto lens for my Nikon D7100. Looking at the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Nikon Mount & the Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Tele Zoom for Nikon. They are about $200 dollar difference. Does anyone have any experience with either lens?
  9. G

Photography Challenge

VwStickers by glory10299, on Flickr Exif: ƒ/1.8 50.0 mm 1/100 220 iso Post Edits: Fix Lens Distortion There is a couple more post edits, but comp crashed a couple days ago and just sorting out what was lost (i.e. Lightroom was one item lost). I will update the post edits later. Also, took...
  10. G

Thanks hye! And vdub can we still submit today or is last night cutoff the cut off? I don't have anything great but need to start. Sent from the White north with magic
  11. G

@Hye Those are nice pics, details on how you took them? Am I blind or is the new thread for the Photography contest not yet started?
  12. G

Anyone know where to find used lenses on the internet? I know of ebay, local CL (or kijiji in Canada). Any other sites?
  13. G

I'd say every 2 weeks, post pre and post edit shots (2 pics each) but minor editing as dragon suggested and VW theme is fine. Also, I think CnC should be allowed to help us improve. Sent from the White north with magic
  14. G

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Saw the trailer for this a couple days ago and I am highly disappointed. The turtles look way to weird (grew up on the original series) and Megan Fox doesn't seem to capture the spirit of April (from the trailer at least). I will probably end up watching this but not at the theater. Sent...
  15. G

I'm down for a challenge. It would force me to use my camera and not just for cars haha. How many more do we need now? Sent from the White north with magic