GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Which one is your FAVORITE TOP GEAR EPISODES?

Reliant robin. Best episode. Ever.
  2. T

About time to replace the tahoe

I had a FJ cruiser before the GTI. I loved it! But for a family, it's not very practical. In fact a week after I bought it I removed the rear seats and just laid them down until the day I traded it for the GTI. Offroad is amazing, I never got it stuck and I went through some fun stuff. But...
  3. T

Poison, UGH!

I'm not a doctor, but job for a cowboy is awesome. Nice shirt.
  4. T

PS3 v 360

I am not a fan of online play, too many 12 year olds on xbox live screaming how they were going to rape my mother and pwn me made me completely drop playing any Multiplayer online. With that said I have a 360 and PS3, but I haven't even turned the 360 on in 10 months or so. I love the PS3...
  5. T

What are you listening to?

Heaven shall burn - endzeit Kmfdm - anything Devildriver - meet the wretched
  6. T

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

Can you please update your Tapatalk module? I keep getting errors when trying to retrieve user info and checking my PM's. I contacted Tapatalk, and they checked it out saying that you needed to update it. Thanks.
  7. T

NBA Playoffs

I think Jason terry or jason Kidd deserved it more than dirk, but that is just the Czech in me.
  8. T

NBA Playoffs

Way to go mavs!
  9. T

NBA Playoffs

Go Mavs!
  10. T

MTM R8 Biturbo

R8 biturbo I'm sorry, but I cannot stand the chrome. But 777 HP is neato burrito.
  11. T

iPad 2 Coming March 11

How are you tethered or tied down? iOS restrictions? If so, it's called jailbreaking. I've done it to ever iOS device I've ever had, even my moms.
  12. T

iPad 2 Coming March 11

Eh, I bought my mom one for Xmas, she loves it. She uses it for email and browsing and what not. Me, I've got a laptop. So I don't really need one. But I do like the specs on the new one. And don't get me wrong, if one was gifted to me I'd be pretty damn happy.
  13. T

College MK6 owners!

Full time masters in information technology management at university Texas at Dallas. Be done in December, after that, stage 1.
  14. T

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Mazda Furai I won this from the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup and holy crap, this is an amazing car. Nothing can touch it. I am currently letting it make some money for me while I try to get a Volkswagen Golf GTI RM ‘01 from the used car. Has anyone else used it? Because if not, you definitely...
  15. T

What was your last car?

2008 FJ Cruiser (6" Lift, 35" Tires, 4x4, Could run over my new GTI) 2007 Nissan Titan (meh) 1996 Saturn SC2 (loved it) 1995 Honda Civic (hated it) 1991 Dodge Spirit (the gray beast)