GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jerm

Wired gas station encounter...

Obviously something is going on in these people's life. Sounds like both the mother and her son are just mad at the world.
  2. jerm

VW buys Porsche!

Yep, knew it was coming! They've tried a few times in the past, plus Porsche making an attempt at VW a while ago.
  3. jerm

Texas Considering 85-mph Speed Limit

I can't believe that the "10 gallon hat" stigma is still associated with Texas. Certain areas, maybe, such as far east or west Texas, but Austin and surrounding is far from it.
  4. jerm

How do you pay your car payment?

I paid off my GTI at the dealership, but with my last car I had my credit union auto-draft payments every month.
  5. jerm

What song is in your head, RIGHT NOW

Brimful of Asha by Cornershop.
  6. jerm

Heads Up to those with Keyless Entry

Sounds like they couldn't hear the car running, and either forgot or thought they pushed the button. None-the-less, sad to hear, but people are the owners of their own life -- make a mistake and you might just pay.
  7. jerm

Subaru BRZ....spotted on the road already??

This car is really intriguing me. Also, it reminds me a bit of the 370z, which I also like.
  8. jerm

Help me win

Watched. I thought it was pretty good! Can't go wrong with Michelle Williams. :thumbsup:
  9. jerm

Tired of door dings? B.Y.O.C.!! [Pics]

I've seriously though about doing this before; I've just gotten used to finding corner spots away from anyone or parking at some places where there is a median between each spot. I guess I've just been lucky so far.
  10. jerm

Ferrari fleet ruined

Ouch :( I wonder if they were running late...
  11. jerm

Huge Step For My Music!!!!

That's awesome man! It's good to hear people working hard to make it. :thumbsup:
  12. jerm

Homebrewers Unite!

I keep telling myself I'm going to do this, just need to find more time!
  13. jerm

Pelican Cases?

Pelican makes quality stuff. My company used them for protecting RF/radio-com equipment.
  14. jerm

Best sales guy ever.

Quite a salesman. I laughed. :lol: I would have bought it just on the guy's enthusiasm and quick wit.
  15. jerm

Sad news I need to share...

My condolences go out to you and your family.
  16. jerm

your other hobbies besides the car

I like long walks on the beach... -- oh wait, wrong forum :bellyroll: Gaming (Xbox360, PC) when I have time (not much lately). Working out (lifting, jogging, MA). Reading (non-fiction, history, engineering/technical/science). Home improvement stuff...
  17. jerm

UCLA vs. Arizona Streak + Fight

NDhM_-GwwLI
  18. jerm

Steve Jobs died

Very sad and moving. I'm feeling the same when Randy Pausch died.
  19. jerm

Who uses the "New Posts" Button?

It's my first stop in the forums.