GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

The Official Photography Thread!

I have to agree with trev. I love my manfrotto.
  2. G

Very nice beetle!!
  3. G

Played around with low light/night shots at the lake a little while ago. Still learning how in these situations but enjoy. CnC welcome. Sundown_Sandhill by glory10299, on Flickr Firepit by glory10299, on Flickr Dock_Lighting by glory10299, on Flickr
  4. G

Couple of pics I took at a local car show. Playing around and still trying to learn. Comments welcome Talyor's Mercedes 2 by glory10299, on Flickr Lotus by glory10299, on Flickr
  5. G

Photography Challenge

I vote 09vdubgti Sent from the White north with magic
  6. G

I like the 7100, it has enough functions and its powerful enough to keep me learning and exploring for years to come. I had a 5100 before and enjoy this much more. Don't have any experience with the 70D.
  7. G

Doing more research on the two lenses the mention of the Nikon 70-200mm f/4 came up. It's priced at the same point as the sigma but requires a tripod collar ($200) so puts it up to the Tamron price. It seems to show good quality and be a sharp lens, but only does up to f4. Also, reading up on...
  8. G

Thinking of getting a telephoto lens for my Nikon D7100. Looking at the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Nikon Mount & the Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Tele Zoom for Nikon. They are about $200 dollar difference. Does anyone have any experience with either lens?
  9. G

Photography Challenge

VwStickers by glory10299, on Flickr Exif: ƒ/1.8 50.0 mm 1/100 220 iso Post Edits: Fix Lens Distortion There is a couple more post edits, but comp crashed a couple days ago and just sorting out what was lost (i.e. Lightroom was one item lost). I will update the post edits later. Also, took...
  10. G

Thanks hye! And vdub can we still submit today or is last night cutoff the cut off? I don't have anything great but need to start. Sent from the White north with magic
  11. G

@Hye Those are nice pics, details on how you took them? Am I blind or is the new thread for the Photography contest not yet started?
  12. G

Anyone know where to find used lenses on the internet? I know of ebay, local CL (or kijiji in Canada). Any other sites?
  13. G

I'd say every 2 weeks, post pre and post edit shots (2 pics each) but minor editing as dragon suggested and VW theme is fine. Also, I think CnC should be allowed to help us improve. Sent from the White north with magic
  14. G

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Saw the trailer for this a couple days ago and I am highly disappointed. The turtles look way to weird (grew up on the original series) and Megan Fox doesn't seem to capture the spirit of April (from the trailer at least). I will probably end up watching this but not at the theater. Sent...
  15. G

I'm down for a challenge. It would force me to use my camera and not just for cars haha. How many more do we need now? Sent from the White north with magic
  16. G

Glory's Mk1 Rabbit

Sorry there hasn't been any updates lately. Haven't been able to work on it for awhile. Buddy of mine just got a mk2 jetta from his cousin and is wondering if I want the engine and trans (if it is a 1.6TD). If it is a 1.6TD, then I am sure he will give it to me for free or a stupidly low...
  17. G

Glory's Mk1 Rabbit

Any word on this? Ya seems like mk3 tdi will work just fine :D. Trying to think of a color to paint the car (a bit away yet but can't hurt). I've always had a black or silver car. Wouldn't mind a color this time around but having a hard time deciding. Originally it was LE7Y and I don't like...
  18. G

Glory's Mk1 Rabbit

Ok so another update. Last week was busy as hell so nothing got done. But tonight some stuff got done. Got all windows removed, has to smash out the front Window. We tried really hard to take it out nicely but it wouldn't budge and when we put pressure on it, it decided to spider. So if anyone...
  19. G

Glory's Mk1 Rabbit

Thanks WAP. I assuming you are talking about the small piece of window on the door near the A-pillar? If so, no to the best of my knowledge they do not open.
  20. G

Glory's Mk1 Rabbit

Project update. Got a few hours to work on the mk1 today and got a bit more done. Front fenders are off, going to do round headlight conversion. Interior is 90-95% stripped, steering wheel and some old black sound deadening are still in and needs a wash/vacuum inside. And rear hatch is off...