GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GOBbluth

Suggestions for trip to sf, and pacific nw

I know there's plenty of you from this area. I will be going to the northwest for the first time. Sf for 6/29 thru 7/1. Then flight to Portland. Renting car that day in Portland and driving to Seattle. Staying in Seattle 7/1 thru 7/3. And back to Portland on 7/3 and leaving 7/5 from there...
  2. GOBbluth

Do you have chromecast and time warner cable?

If so, can you use chromecast to watch the app on a tv? I understand that Apple TV blocks the app, even on mirror mode? Any other solution to my problem? I pay Twc and have digital cable in living room but don't want to pay for another box in bedroom.
  3. GOBbluth

Driving impressions of new 1.8tsi

I have a 2012 gti and dropped it off at the dealer for a cel and some shaking under acceleration. Luckily, my dealer provides loaners and they gave me a shiny 2014 Wolfsburg passat in a cool dark grey paint job with 800 miles on the odometer. I was a lil disappointed because I'm just not a fan...
  4. GOBbluth

Russian officials admit to spying in showers

http://yhoo.it/Mvchtu I have to think he's not an idiot, but rather just not thinking that this would be shocking in most other countries
  5. GOBbluth

Demons! Good time waster

So as some of you may have read, I had a bit of an accident caused by the world ending 2 inch blizzard that callously attacked North Carolina. Well, waitin for car to be aligned was boring. But this story kept me busy so I'll share. I'm an atheist, so really not all too convinced, but it is...
  6. GOBbluth

Loaner 2014 Tiguan

My local dealer always provides loaners. It's great. Gotten a passat 2.5, fully loaded 2012 tiguan, and yesterday bare bones 2014 tiguan with only 1200 miles. First, does the awd system weigh that much or did they change something from 12 to 14. The first 2012 fully loaded awd tiggy they...
  7. GOBbluth

Nfl picks!

Rules: - prior to kickoff on Thursdays, you may pick the winners for the week. - no spread, just outright winners. -the following week, start your post with your cumulative score from previous weeks. And then make your picks for the upcoming week. -the schedule should be added on Tuesdays...
  8. GOBbluth

Anyone know their spiders?

Keep finding these bastards in my house. Not a lot, but when I find one, it's usually these. Aaaaand kinda looks like a harmless sac spider but also a brown recluse. Any insight?
  9. GOBbluth

Towing rig overkill

Saw this driving to work.
  10. GOBbluth

Suggest a smart buy for my gf

So my girl drives an h3. Spends about 800 in gas and a 340$ monthly payment. Clearly bad deal. BUT...she does need cargo room. Hates station wagons and does not like "mom" SUVs like a Lexus rx hybrid or ford escape. Her taste is more along the lines of h3, jeep wrangler, fj cruiser. Can...
  11. GOBbluth

How to disconnect, move,and reconnect washer and dryer?

I'm moving soon. Any advice as to the steps to properly and safely disconnect it? Honestly, I don't even know what they look like from behind so I dont wanna pull a water line and find out its actually always running etc. Pretty new Samsung front loaders btw. Also, something two guys with a...
  12. GOBbluth

Do most of you have to work on Monday December 31?

List your profession. Primarily interested in white collar jobs...
  13. GOBbluth

How much would it take for you to leave your job?

Assume that you like your job just fine. It's a good job and you make good money. No real complaints. You're single making 60 to 80k. You're then offered another job. Another job that you know is also a good job. Perhaps even a little more relaxed than your old job. So you like both jobs...
  14. GOBbluth

Does tapatalk always crash?

Is it always so sketchy on iPhone where it shuts down when clicking on a thread very frequently or is this just the interaction between iPhone 5 and an older app?