GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DougDome

Full Bolt-ons, Bro.

2. DougDome

Least favorite car

I guess you're right. The only automatic car I've ever owned was a 4spd auto 1994 Lexus es300. Those gears were so long it never needed to hunt. I wonder how the likes of BMW and other manufacturers that are now cramming 8 speed autos in their cars deal with the myriad decisions that the...
  3. DougDome

Least favorite car

The new nissan sentras are easily the worst cars ever. My friend let me borrow hers when my car was in the shop so I had it for a couple of hours. It was a 2009 with 16,000 miles on it (and I was driving it last year) and it could not idle correctly, and talk about GEAR HUNTING. The car could...
  4. DougDome

VW announces 2013 Model Line-up and changes...

Touche, I see what you mean with an already small interior.
  5. DougDome

VW announces 2013 Model Line-up and changes...

I think you might change your mind after seeing a couple well executed interiors that now focus more on creating a "cockpit" feeling for the driver, where everything is angled towards the person driving the car. The new BMW 5 series does it very well, and that Seat looks great to me.
  6. DougDome

We lost a Euro comparo to the Focus ST

Yeah, it would have been cool if they used a bunch of different pictures, except I feel like they were mostly the same, and bad...
  7. DougDome

We lost a Euro comparo to the Focus ST

Makes me want to take the same drive.
  8. DougDome

10 Things I hate about selling a car on the internet

Some people send me links and are like "Look, I found this one for a couple grand less than yours, so I'm going to offer you a grand below that price" Cool, you found a 4 door base model with a 6sp, tornado red, and has 64,000 miles on it and is owned by someone in Florida that goes by the name...
  9. DougDome

Yeah you're 100% right. Especially when selling a car so close to new, there's a very funny market for it. I feel like it was so much easier selling a car when the only place to list it was the local papers. That made sure you only saw local listings and it was the only place to look. The...
  10. DougDome

It was meant kind of as a humor thing. I wasn't srs gyuzs, was kind of like looking for a "lolz haha liek that happened to me too" It was more directed towards those vortex and Craigslist creepers...
  11. DougDome

To all mentally challenged people making the most annoying attempts at asking me questions about my car: 1. No, I will not run an insurance check for you. I don't care if you don't have any accidents, are 26, and would do it yourself but you're on company internet. I know that you are a scam...
  12. DougDome

State Trooper pulls over driver of unsafe Ford Pinto

Yo Dawg, we saw that you like tires and rust....
  13. DougDome

Push-button start. Thieves reprogram BMW FOB in 3 minutes

Yeah, I don't think anything would have stopped those thieves. If they were that intent on stealing that 1 series M I don't think that the presence of "the club" would have done much to stop them. Locks keep honest people honest. Not buying the Autobahn system because of KESSY sounds like a bad...
  14. DougDome

Free Ford Focus ST Performance Academy

I'm going to heatsoak the EFF out of the turbo. So much brake boosting.....
  15. DougDome

Free Ford Focus ST Performance Academy

Did anyone going to the NY event get a confirmation for this thing yet? I remember when we received the original confirmation that it said more details would follow when the event approaches.
  16. DougDome

Ending lease early?

Also, if I remember correctly, idk why you are even asking because you have a 2 year lease that your parents are paying for anyway. I'm sure daddy will figure it out for you.
  17. DougDome

How do you pay your car payment?

That's a good one, I've used that on occasion.
  18. DougDome

How do you pay your car payment?

I have it set up on VW credit to do the auto draft thing. Doing it with my amex would be a really good way to get cheap miles, though.
  19. DougDome

Ending lease early?

Kind of off-topic question but I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread. Let's say I was selling my car that is still financed through VW credit. Did I understand correctly that the buyer and I can go to a VW dealer with the cash in hand and get a lien release right then than there so we can...