GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bodhi

1. Bodhi

Which Antivirus Should I Run?

I've been raw dogging for a couple of years now. The ones I have used in the past are AVG and Avast.
  2. Bodhi

Chevy Cruze, I want one

I had a rental while I was in CO for a few days. Good car, a lot of nice European touches to it. They should make it 6-spd manual in every trim, that'll be nice.
  3. Bodhi

Walmart Pricing Error

I put some orders in last night. Prepare for them to all be cancelled.
  4. Bodhi

S3 coming to America

I can't wait.... ...to go sit in one in a showroom.
  5. Bodhi

Walking dead !

They're supposed to introduce two characters from the comic books who certainly accelerate the story and move them to a different venue.
  6. Bodhi

The Official Gun Thread

No one should ever sell their Glock 19.
  7. Bodhi

Walking dead !

It's ok...breaking bad will deliver, as usual.
  8. Bodhi

The Official Gun Thread

Bleh, friend has one. It's ok, he regrets it though. In .40, take a look at M&P.40.
  9. Bodhi

Helping the GF find a new car... 07 GLI Fahrenheit

Ask me how I know you're single...
  10. Bodhi

Helping the GF find a new car... 07 GLI Fahrenheit

With that said, TSX or TSX wagon.
  11. Bodhi

The Official Gun Thread

How do you like your M&P9? I was between than and a glock 19, I fired the 19 and I was in love, i'm buying one on Wednesday.
  12. Bodhi

Any other cars that I am missing that are good for 25-35k?

I would get......probably an R. You feel spoiled going from a VW to a subaru interior. A WRX is good value, but terrible to insure. I couldn't afford it. It would be twice what i'm paying now for a WRX. Or, you can look hard to find an A4 quattro 6MT. The A3 quattro only came in DSG.
  13. Bodhi

Car thief confesses after 23 years..

My dad told me a very similar story of someone who worked with who stole a 1990 Supra Turbo and stored it for years. What a waste of a car.