GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 85RedGolf2.5

Buying a House... What the Hell am I doing?!

I have no clue as to where to start, been looking at what is available with my wife. We've found quite a few starting around the 100k mark which is right about middle of our monthly max for payments. I don't want to max myself out, and I'd like to get something that if I work on it a bit, can...
  2. 85RedGolf2.5

Anyone Miss their Old Car or Regret buying their R/GTI/TDI/Golf?

Like the title says, Do you Regret buying, or miss your old car? Lets see picturs of what you used to drive, and a story behind why you miss it, or regret purchasing your current ride. And if you want a list of vehicles you've owned over the years. I'll Start. Of all the cars I've had, I...
  3. 85RedGolf2.5

Fuk u shi whaaaaa?

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/09/11-facts-about-the-ongoing-fukushima-nuclear-holocaust-too-horrifying-to-believe.html Hope everyone is taking their Iodine pills...
  4. 85RedGolf2.5

Doge 101?

Was told I need to work on my Doge... I know y'all know it, so lets get a lesson, or a whole thread on just doge?
  5. 85RedGolf2.5

Attention Automotive/Metal Fabricators

1st things 1st, MODS, if I'm in the wrong section then please move to the correct one. Thank you. 2nd: I'm currently in the stage of my build where I'm looking for a Roof Rack. But not just any stupid arsed VW Accessory Cross bar with a basket on top. No, I want to get one that resembles...
  6. 85RedGolf2.5

YouTube, What are you doing?

Am I the only one who ended up with a Google+ account since YouTube and Google are now one? I never wanted this sorry excuse for a Facebook rival, and it is kinda creepy. Anything I watch on youtube and subscribe to gets put on this profile I never set up. It even knows my damn work...
  7. 85RedGolf2.5

WT Actual F people of Law and Lawenforcement?! (sensitive topic warning)

Major Rant of the Day here, and btw RACE ISSUE ALERT for you idiots who want to cry Racist or Racism. This has nothing to do with that and all about pointing out the facts of the issue... Before the rant, let me ask this first. Why are we even still using the term "African American"? Were...
  8. 85RedGolf2.5

I'm back from the Navy, and earlier than I wanted to be...

Long story short, I was Medically Separated (General Discharge) from the USN for Tachycardia (High Heart Rate)... My resting heart rate is around 110 bpm, and they wanted a walking HR around 90. My long time Cardiologist adv me that this was normal for me due to the surgery I had as an infant...
  9. 85RedGolf2.5

Sticker on Mailbox?

:iono: what the hell this means, but the neighborhood has stickers on it's mailboxes that were not there last week... I walk outside and find a Blue sticker on my mailbox. Tried a google search and found nothing on what it means or any news agency private or public that has reported on...
  10. 85RedGolf2.5

GM's new SUV Twins

GMC Yukon looks Good from all views, the Chevrolet not so much. I think GM let Nissan's Designer set the pace on the front of that Tahoe. What do you all think? Now for the pics, Discuss... GMC Chevy
  11. 85RedGolf2.5

Tell me again how things are looking up?

Do a search on the following, and read from the various sources: Census: No sign of economic rebound for many in US Also, the Fed announced they would continue their "bailout" and continue to buy Bonds at the rate they are now. So, Where is the Light at the end of the tunnel?
  12. 85RedGolf2.5

Next Gen Mustang

So, ahead of the unveiling of the next Mustang, Ford released "official" renderings of the next gen Mustang... Not sure I like it or not. Hopefully time will tell if it is one of the thrown out renderings or not. But it might be the real deal considering this was found I'm getting sick of...
  13. 85RedGolf2.5

The "Wish Road Rage was Legal" Thread

I'll start off, and complements to fasteddy for making me think this one up! Maybe, or it could have been the Geriatric Drag Race going on in front of me on the way to work. Hit every freakin Red Light into work because of them. Two old farts, side by side, both from Ohio (Snowbirds) and at...
  14. 85RedGolf2.5

So, What if you were loaded, and...

Were a hooligan and wanted to race your car at the track. But there is a catch, you are only allowed two things with your money, and you won't have enough left over to get a hotel room let alone a tent... A house, and a car. House cannot be driven at the track nor to the track, and the car was...
  15. 85RedGolf2.5

Regal now comes with 259 HP Stock?!

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1309_2014_buick_regal_first_drive/ GM, I'll take one in Dark Cherry Red, with a Black and tan two tone interior please!
  16. 85RedGolf2.5

Tire is DRUNK!

So, I'd like to see how many people have had the weirdest tire issues, and if pictures are had, lets see them! Rules: Year, Make, Model of vehicle, miles, and tire. I'll Start! This happened just a couple hours ago on the Wife's 2003 Chevy S10 2.2L 2wd Reg Cab, Reg Bed with 61.xxx miles on it...
  17. 85RedGolf2.5

Dog Owners, need advice!

If you have nothing relevant to say to the question on advice for how to retrain this dog that my wife and I love, but isn't learning and getting worse in behavior, then leave, I don't want your post ruining the thread discussion. I'm simply pleading for help on a situation so it doesn't lead...
  18. 85RedGolf2.5

The New R is 300 HP!

http://www.vwvortex.com/news/volkswagen-news/volkswagen-r-gmbh-teases-new-golf-r-ahead-of-frankfurt-debut/
  19. 85RedGolf2.5

Last of the Kombi

Damn, if I only had the money to Import one. 56 Yrs of Production and VERY little in changes over the years has to have culminated to the most reliable VW ever! http://www.vwvortex.com/news/volkswagen-news/kombi-last-edition-announced/
  20. 85RedGolf2.5

New Cherokee First Drive!

So, the New Cherokee First Drive was done by MotorTrend, Looks like it is a Really good design for Off road use, interior comfort, and preceived value... However, I just can't get over the Design of the Exterior... I believe the Front was designed by an epileptic Blind Autistic person (not to...